Colombia is one of the most bio-diverse countries in the world. It’s many lush rivers and green banks make for exciting and beautiful rafting tours. Take a day trip with this Spanish Immersion excursion to the Calderas river and experience class 3 and 4 rapids. It’s not all whitewater, though. There are also calm waters where you can practice your ornithological skills (bird watching) and just enjoy the day. Don’t miss this incredible whitewater/jungle adventure – and don’t forget to paddle!
* This tour requires a small additional fee to cover expenses.
The itinerary for this excursion is:
- Meet at OLSA International at 7:45 am (don’t be late – bus leaves at 8:00 am) where you will meet your bilingual professional adventure guide)
- Drive 1 ½ hours to the Calderas river
- Have a quick safety and river rescue class
- Raft for 3 hours on fun, adrenaline packed class 3/4 whitewater and wildlife
- Relax on a secluded beach for a gourmet lunch and swim
- Reach the take out and celebrate with a cold drink!
- Relax in our luxury vans reach Medellin by 5 pm
* Return time varies depending on traffic
**This event may have a small additional fee due to the expense of whitewater rafting. Check with the OLSA reception for the official cost.